STOP SELLING! Get Customers to Buy, Buy More, More Often.
Not selling enough? Not getting the sale? Learn to have Customers Buy More , more often!
Understand what turns your customer on. What your customer must have and absolutely can’t do without . Take your business to a New Level of Success . Share in this interactive presentation that guarantees to educate, entertain and get you to ‘ think out of the box’ about your business and the impact it has on your sales.
“Lars made a great impact on my company. He has become a personal life coach for several of our managers. We have all learned a lot about ourselves and life from Lars. Highly recommended.”
– Arnold Vermaak (Managing Director Afripack)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Business Owners and Entrepreneurs
- Sales Leaders and Managers
- Sales People
- Customer Service People
- People wanting to be top performers
- People wanting to Start and Succeed in a Business
- Anyone wanting to make more money
HOW YOU WILL BENEFIT?
- Have a better understanding of your customer and what drives them to buy.
- Have a clearer FOCUS for your business and your Sales.
- Tired of not closing the sale or selling enough? Learn to have Customers Buy More, more often!
- Are you losing customers and have to continually find new ones? Learn to work Smart and Retain Customers.
WHAT WILL BE COVERED?
- A clearer understanding of SUCCESS and your Business Purpose.
- What turns your Customer on? – Their “Hot-Button”.
- What your Customer Must Have, and absolutely Can’t Do Without.
- How to make Customers want to “Throw Money at You”.
- Asking Million Dollar Questions.
- The impact of Attitude on Business. Hire for Attitude and not for Skill.
- How to get customers to “Eat out of your hand”.
- Getting the Customer to Come Back Again and Again.
- How to “Stick Out” from the crowd.
- The 3 Secrets to grow your business immediately.
- Want to sell more? STOP Selling! Have Your Clients Buy.
- 25 – 60 Minutes.
- Sales Success.
- Customer Loyalty.
- Sales Force Empowerment.
PowerPoint graphics, research results and entertaining stories are mixed with audience interaction and humour.
- Sales @ the Speed of Trust
- If You Want to Sell More, STOP Selling
- Stop Selling
FOLLOW UP AVAILABLE
“Your presentation was absolutely excellent – your engaging and dynamic personality ensured that the core principles struck a chord and resonated with everyone present on a personal as well as business level.”
– Dan Chiorboli (Sales and Marketing Director: Waltons Stationers)
“Voted Kwazulu Natal’s best speaker.”
– NSASA Speakers Showcase.
“You were entertaining, heart-warming and fun, as usual.”
– Cindy Norcott (Business Woman of the Year)
“Voted most Excellent Presenter.”
– Nortje and Associates Sales Convention