“Be, Do or and Have Anything You Want”
The world is going through dynamic change and it is essential that each of us learns to cope with that change. Before any change can take place, you need to come to a realization that you need to change . Secondly, you must have the desire to change . Finally you must have the necessary skills to change .
It is critical that you embrace change, or else you run the risk of being irrelevant.
Learn the simple secrets of taking your life to the next level.
Learn how to: Be, Do or Have anything you want!
“Lars made a great impact on my company. He has become a personal life coach for several of our managers. We have all learned a lot about ourselves and life from Lars. Highly recommended.”
– Arnold Vermaak (Managing Director Afripack)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Business Owners and Entrepreneurs
- Business Leaders and Managers
- People wanting to be top performers
- Sales and Customer Service People
- People wanting to Start and Succeed in a Business
- People wanting a new outlook on an old business
- Anyone wanting to achieve and get more out of life
HOW YOU WILL BENEFIT?
- Have a clearer understanding of Yourself.
- Have a new FOCUS for your business and for your life.
- Learn the true meaning of SUCCESS , taking your life and your company to new levels.
WHAT WILL BE COVERED?
- Understanding what is required to be a SUCCESS.
- Understanding of your Life and your Business Purpose .
- The impact of Attitude on your Life and your Business and the Power of your Choices .
- Take your Life from Good to Great.
- Learn to be more Effective – Time Management vs. Self Management.
- Thinking Big and the impact on your Life.
- Learn to have balance in the 8 Areas of life .
- Reprogramming your mind for Success.
- Communication and Relationship Building .
- 25 – 60 Minutes.
- Coping with change.
- Business Success.
- Personal Leadership.
- Living a life of abundance.
PowerPoint graphics, research results and entertaining stories are mixed with audience interaction and humour.
- Think For A Change
- Rethinking Yourself
FOLLOW UP AVAILABLE
“Your presentation was absolutely excellent – your engaging and dynamic personality ensured that the core principles struck a chord and resonated with everyone present on a personal as well as business level.”
– Dan Chiorboli (Sales and Marketing Director: Waltons Stationers)
“Voted Kwazulu Natal’s best speaker.”
– NSASA Speakers Showcase.
“You were entertaining, heart-warming and fun, as usual.”
– Cindy Norcott (Business Woman of the Year)
“Voted most Excellent Presenter.”
– Nortje and Associates Sales Convention