“The Tipping Point Of Success!”
85% of all businesses internationally fail in the first 10 Years – Why?
Why do some businesses succeed against all odds and others just can’t seem to make it happen?
Do you want to take your business to the next level? If so, you need to change what you are doing?
Learn to ‘Think out of the Box’ about Success and your Business – Take it to the next level.
“Lars made a great impact on my company. He has become a personal life coach for several of our managers. We have all learned a lot about ourselves and life from Lars. Highly recommended.”
– Arnold Vermaak (Managing Director Afripack)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Business Owners and Entrepreneurs
- Business Leaders and Managers
- People wanting to be top performers
- Customer Service People
- Sales People
- People wanting to Start and Succeed in a Business
- People wanting a new outlook on an old business
- Anyone wanting to make more money
HOW YOU WILL BENEFIT?
- Have a clearer understanding of Business Success.
- Have a better understanding of your clients.
- Have a new FOCUS for your business.
- Learn the true meaning of SUCCESS , taking your company to new levels.
WHAT WILL BE COVERED?
- Understanding what is required to be a SUCCESS.
- Understanding of your Business Purpose .
- The impact of Attitude on Business and the Power of our Choices .
- Take your Company from Good to Great.
- How to get clients to “ Eat out of your hand” .
- How to “ Stick Out ” from the crowd.
- Learn to be more Effective .
- Thinking Big and the impact on your business.
- The 7 Focus Areas that will have the highest impact and that can be implemented into you business immediately.
- 25 – 60 Minutes.
- Coping with change.
- Business Success.
PowerPoint graphics, research results and entertaining stories are mixed with audience interaction and humour.
- Rethinking Your Business
- Rethinking Yourself, Your Business and Your Opportunities
FOLLOW UP AVAILABLE
“Your presentation was absolutely excellent – your engaging and dynamic personality ensured that the core principles struck a chord and resonated with everyone present on a personal as well as business level.”
– Dan Chiorboli (Sales and Marketing Director: Waltons Stationers)
“Voted Kwazulu Natal’s best speaker.”
– NSASA Speakers Showcase.
“You were entertaining, heart-warming and fun, as usual.”
– Cindy Norcott (Business Woman of the Year)
“Voted most Excellent Presenter.”
– Nortje and Associates Sales Convention